FULL WPFORMS FEATURE LIST
- Online Form Builder – Our powerful drag & drop contact form builder allows you to easily create WordPress contact forms and other online forms in just a few minutes without writing any code.
- 100% Responsive – Mobile Friendly contact forms.
- GDPR Friendly – Make your contact form GDPR compatible with just a few clicks.
- Form Templates – Use our pre-built form templates to save time. Never start from scratch again (see all form templates demos).
- Form Styling — Easily control the appearance of form fields, labels, and buttons without writing code.
- Spam Protection – WPForms provides smart anti-spam protection out-of-the-box, plus direct integrations with hCaptcha, Google reCAPTCHA and Cloudflare Turnstile.
- Instant Form Notification – Quickly respond to incoming inquiries with our instant contact form notification system.
- Smart Form Confirmation – Show a custom success message, or redirect users to a custom thank you page.
- Smart Phone Field – Automatically adapts to your visitor’s location so you always get phone numbers in the correct country format.
- File Uploads – Collect files and media through your contact forms with File Uploads.
- Multi-Page Forms – Split long forms into multiple pages with progress bar to improve user experience.
- Smart Conditional Logic – Show or hide fields and contact form sections based on user behavior.
- Signature Forms – Create signature forms or add the signature field to your contact form, application form, booking form, etc.
- User Registration Forms – Create custom user registration form and custom login form in WordPress.
- Post Submissions – Collect user-submitted content in WordPress with our front-end post submission form. Great for guest posts, testimonials, business directory, listings, etc.
- Geolocation – Display location information about your users.
- Custom Captchas – Create custom captchas for your contact form.
- Surveys and Polls – Easily create surveys forms and analyze the data with interactive reports.
- Form Abandonment – Unlock more leads and grow your business with partial-form submission.
- Form Locker – Manage form permissions and add access control rules including password-protected forms, members only forms, limit contact form entry per person, close form after specific date / time, etc.
- Offline Forms – Let your visitors save their entered data offline and submit when their internet connection is restored.
- Form Landing Pages – Create “distraction-free” form landing pages to boost conversions. Great Google Forms and Wufoo alternative.
- Conversational Forms – Interactive form layout that makes your form feels more human and boost overall completion rate. Great for surveys and registration forms. Perfect Typeform alternative for WordPress without the high costs.
- Lead Forms – Embed conversational forms in any post or page to boost conversion rates. Easily convert existing forms to Lead Forms and control the styling of your form so that it matches your theme.
- Webhooks – Send form entry data to secondary tools and external services. No code required, and no need for a third party connector.
- User Journey Reporting – Discover the steps your visitors take before they submit your forms. Right in the WordPress dashboard, you can easily see the content that’s driving the most valuable form conversions.
- Save and Resume Forms – Allows your visitors to save their progress while filling in your forms. When they’re ready to continue, they can restore their entry with a click.
- PayPal Standard – Create PayPal forms to easily collect payments, donations, and online orders.
- PayPal Commerce – Easily collect payments via PayPal or credit card using our PayPal Commerce addon.
- Stripe Forms – Easily collect credit card payments, donations, and online orders with our Stripe addon.
- Square Forms – Accept payments faster, from anywhere with Square’s secure payment processing with the Square addon.
- Authorize.Net Forms – Connect your WordPress site with Authorize.Net to collect payments, donations, and online orders.
- Mailchimp Forms – Create Mailchimp newsletter signup forms in WordPress and connect with your contact form to grow your email list.
- AWeber Forms – Create AWeber newsletter signup forms in WordPress and connect with your contact form to grow your email list.
- Campaign Monitor Forms – Create Campaign Monitor newsletter signup forms in WordPress and connect with your contact form to grow your email list.
- GetResponse Forms – Create GetResponse newsletter signup forms in WordPress and connect with your contact form to grow your email list.
- Constant Contact Forms – Create Constant Contact newsletter signup forms in WordPress and connect with your contact form to grow your email list.
- Drip Forms – Create Drip newsletter signup forms in WordPress and connect with your contact form to grow your email list.
- ActiveCampaign Forms – Add contacts to your ActiveCampaign account, record events, add notes to contacts, and more.
- HubSpot Forms – Create HubSpot forms to send leads from WordPress directly to your HubSpot CRM.
- Sendinblue Forms – Create Sendinblue forms to automate your marketing and engage your subscribers.
- MailerLite Forms – Create MailerLite forms to easily add subscribers to your email marketing lists.
- Salesforce Forms – Easily send your WordPress form contacts and leads to your Salesforce CRM account.
- Google Sheets Addon – Connect your WordPress forms to your Google account and easily send forms entries to Google Sheets.
- Zapier Addon – Connect your WordPress forms with over 5000+ apps. Route your contact form data to your favorite CRM, email marketing service, etc.
After reading this feature list, you can probably imagine why WPForms is the best WordPress contact form plugin on the market.
Give WPForms a try.
There are no reviews yet.